Better information, higher efficiency, faster cash – the Ruschlikon Initiative connects leading players of the (re)insurance industry to advanced processes such as risk placing, technical accounting, claims and settlement using the ACORD Global Reinsurance and Large Commercial (GRLC) Standards.
Reshaping the (re)insurance industry, through the design and implementation of processes that reduce operational cost and enhance client service.
- Ensure operational excellence by agreeing rules and protocols to deliver business benefits
- Enhance service, improving speed, quality and integrity of critical information
- Replace paper documents (i.e. submissions, placements, closings and statements) with ACORD standard structured data messages
- Reduce costs through data integration and process automation
- Support seamless straight-through processing by
- Advancing electronic placement from submission to bind
- Improving the financial agreement and settlement of premiums and claims