The Superannuation Fund Electronic Standards Membership Program is intended for organizations that are APRA (Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority) regulated Superannuation Funds. Participants in this program can download the Australia / New Zealand Life Standards. ACORD Standards for Australia and New Zealand Life Insurance support business requirements from data capture of the initial quote request through to binding of the policy, and cover both Retail and Group Life. These Standards also support the claims lifecycle activities for life insurance, from First Notification of Injury or Loss (FNOL/FNOI), through the handling of the claim, to settlement and subsequent claims loss reporting.
ACORD Standards Package for Australia / New Zealand Life Insurance
- AML Schema and Specifications for Australia / New Zealand Life
- Implementation Guides
Resources & Services
- Discounted Reference Architecture Facets
- Test Harness and Certifications
- Onboarding Training
- Extended Custom Consulting Services (at cost)
- Access to Research Library
- Complimentary or Discounted Event Passes
- ACORD Branding and Logo Usage
- Participation in Standards Development
Please contact Member Services for information about the program membership fees for your organization.
For more information about joining this program:Contact Member Services