Starting on April 1st, those of you studying for the P&C ACE designation can look forward to a completely new way of e-learning. It now includes end-of-chapter practice quizzes and exercises, long awaited by many of you!
At minimum, P&C chapters 1 and 3 will be launching in our new e-learning format on April 1st, 2016 (find them in our online store!) Chapters 2, 4 and 5 will remain in PDF for the time being but will include newly updated information, and can also be purchased and downloaded from ACORD’s Online Store.
Pricing remains the same ($100 USD) if this is your first time purchasing the ACE study materials – and for those of you who already purchased your study materials last year on April 1st or later, this upgrade is 100% free of charge!
Topics to look forward to include:
- Identifying the three ACORD P&C Standards
- Outlining the functionality and scope of each within the context of the business process
- Demonstrating some of the potential uses of the P&C Standards
- Demonstrating how the ACORD Standards are being adapted to integrate internal systems
- Identifying common types of partners who use ACORD standards for communication purposes and demonstrating
- How common processes may be enhanced through their usage of ACORD standards
- The scope of transactions for XML, AL3
- AL3 Documentation
- Data Mapping and Building Transactions
- XML Schemas and XPaths
If you have additional questions contact email@example.com.