So much has happened in the ACE Program this year:
- The newly combined ACE Exam launched via computer-based testing, offering testing centers convenient to our ACE candidates globally, and providing immediate results after testing!
- ACE Certification Committees were created for each line of business to govern the future of the exams, and guarantee longevity and success for the ACE Program.
- ACE Digital Badging came onto the scene, allowing for our ACE Designees to highlight their expertise online via various social media networks.
- Almost 40 ACE candidates attended this year’s ACE Boot Camp in November at ACORD2015!
- The ACE Boot Camp Training Corps assembled and deployed in 2015 - and is ready to come to you (upon request) to offer ACE Boot Camp at your offices in 2016!
Along with our newly acquired 400 testing centers worldwide, some of our member companies have stepped up to the challenge of hosting and proctoring the ACE Exam at their offices on a permanent basis (open to the public). So be sure to look for these names when registering for your ACE Exam and register to test there if convenient to you (including ACORD’s offices in Pearl River!)
A HUGE thank you to these members for hosting and proctoring the ACE Exam at your offices:
- Bulldog Consulting
- MMG Insurance (for employees and local insurance agents)
- IVANS / NxTech / Applied Systems
We would also like to acknowledge our members who have largely increased the presence of ACE Applicants or ACE Designees on staff in 2015:
- Liberty Mutual
- Agencyport Software
We end this year with 267 ACEs worldwide (including those bold enough to have pursued a double ACE!) and, with all the interest that’s been expressed recently, we hope to double that number next year!
For now, you can rest assured that the ACE Program will continue to introduce more new and exciting aspects to the program in 2016. Stay tuned for a sneak peek in January!
Make 2016 your year to focus on professional development. Become THE expert at your company…the ACORD Certified Expert, that is!
As always, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments or ideas to move the ACE Program forward.
A very healthy and happy holiday season to you and yours.
The ACE Program