Click the image to take the AUGIE survey.
We are seeking your input on the 2015 AUGIE Priorities. A survey has been set up for you to complete. Please click this link
(Note: In the box that requests a code please enter "ACORD", which will let us know that you completed this survey because you saw an ACORD communication.)
You may also send this out to your industry constituents, networks, councils, etc. If you or your group wants recognition for encouraging people to complete the survey, please provide them with your code, to enter in the box on the survey. We will also be recognizing those individuals or groups that assisted us in securing survey results. We would like as much input from the industry as possible, everyone interested in agency automation!
The results of this survey will be discussed during the AUGIE meeting on Thursday, February 19th in Tampa, FL. If you haven't registered for this meeting yet, please click here to register
Our agenda at the AUGIE meeting in Tampa will include the following:
- Welcome to AUGIE and discussion on our 2015 AUGIE Priorities
- AUGIE Ambassador Program(s), plus an Ambassador presentation on SignOn Once
- State of the Industry - IVANS Report updates, Real Time Rater/Aggregator updates
- Commercial Download - Overview of our "Pairs" project with discussion on its tasks and goals
- Activity Notifications - Round table discussion with a focus on the use cases for Activity Notifications
- Ambassador Program Materials development - round table discussion on the following two Ambassador initiatives:
- Commercial Lines Download
- Claims Download
NOTE: the open ACORD User Groups Information Exchange call for February 17th is cancelled. Many of us will be traveling to Tampa. Please share this communication with your co-workers. If they would like to be added to the distribution list, please have them contact email@example.com.
Bonus content - Please view our Direct Bill Commission Download recording. Direct Bill Commission click on this link