The ACORD User Groups Information Exchange (AUGIE) is a community within ACORD focusing on the efficient workflow of the automated independent agencies and brokerages. Our success is built upon the value that ACORD brings to the industry, through forms, data standards, reference architecture and other assets.
AUGIE was established by ACORD in 1999 to bring agency management user groups together. The group agreed to leave their specific system hats at the door and focus collectively on independent agent automation issues and communication opportunities.
Today AUGIE leadership consists of the user groups of agency management systems Applied Client Network, NASPA, NexSure, and NetVU along with agent-led groups, ACT, QQ users, PIA and the AIMS Society, to name a few.
AUGIE strives to provide the industry with information that will encourage a more consistent, single, collaborative voice to encourage automated independent agents and brokers to use all the functionality provided in their agency management systems.
AUGIE also works to encourage carriers to provide efficiency to agents and brokers based on ACORD forms, data standards, reference architecture and other assets.
ACORD User Groups Information Exchange – Mission
- To be the central hub of all the user groups and agent led organizations to secure information that needs to be exchanged, thus amplifying the voice of automated independent agencies and brokers.
- To hasten the implementation of ACORD Forms and Standards through advocacy and communications, throughout the industry.
- To be a forum for agents, carriers, solution providers, associations and others to network.
What does AUGIE do?
- We are a resource and central hub for all the user groups and agent/broker led organizations to secure information that needs to be exchanged, thus amplifying the voice of automated Independent agencies and brokers.
- We secure feedback and advocate to hasten the implementation of ACORD Forms and Standards through advocacy and communications, throughout the industry.
How does AUGIE Advocate?
· Through the user groups and agent/broker led groups
· Through ACORD's resources
· During our open monthly calls and face to face meetings
· Through our participants
· Through social networks and websites
· Through our Ambassadors
AUGIE’s Ambassador Program
“Ambassadors” are individuals who have agreed to exchange information with their constituents, social networks or during presentations to help bring our message out to the masses.
The “Ambassadors” believe that efficient workflows lead to increased sales, retention and ultimately happier clients!
Through the AUGIE voice, we
Ø Advocate for efficient workflows.
Ø Educate about what is currently available and how it will enable those efficient workflows.
Ø Automate by encouraging the industry to automate where possible to ensure that independent agents and brokers have time to provide their clients with choice and quality service that meets or exceeds their expectations.
ACORD User Groups