The ACORD Advantage Program provides agents and brokers with ACORD forms and resources that help increase efficiency and ease compliance. There are two program options:
- Free PDF Program providing only non-fillable forms
- Advantage Participant Program including fillable forms and many other benefits
All agents, brokers, and distributors are eligible to join the Advantage program for either the Free PDF or the Advantage Participant. Insurers, reinsurers and solution providers can gain access to ACORD forms from several other ACORD programs.
Advantage Participant Benefits
When you become an Advantage, you can choose to receive access to ACORD enhanced fillable forms, pre-printed forms (P&C), and ACORD static forms in PDF format. A growing number of ACORD fillable forms now feature time and cost-saving enhancements including:
- Field Parsing: Data fields such as Address are now separated into component parts (street, city, state, zip), to allow for more precise data capture.
- Improved FIGs: ACORD’s Forms Instruction Guides are integrated into the forms to provide specific help for each field on screen, and are consistent across all forms.
Advantage participants also receive other benefits, including:
- The ability to order a limited quantity of pre-printed ACORD forms online
- Subscription to the ACORD Weekly Newsletter, a monthly update email to advise you of any current or upcoming changes made to ACORD forms.
For access to the enhanced fillable forms in 2013, there is an annual fee of $199, or $179 for agents that are members of industry associations. Charges for the Advantage program are on a per-location basis. Participation entitles you and all employees at that specific location to 12 months of access to the ACORD Advantage services and forms. ACORD static forms in PDF format only (not pre-printed) are available free.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Participation in the ACORD Advantage program is subject to additional terms and conditions. Complete details may be found here.